Saturday, April 18, 2020

Will Small Business Managers mark Sick?

Like many of you I am a small business owner and I called in sick yesterday. Ok I didn't actually call in, I just wanted to see as I felt dizzy and had the flu I'd take off the day. The only person I had to reassure was me that it was OK not to function. Businessmen creating and operating enterprises told me of machines. They're big, efficient and always on. That is until they run out of their batteries, or break down. For months they go 24/7, years they work even harder than anyone I know who has a "job."

Sickness isn't something they do in their vocabulary.
It was not an easy time to take the day off. I was forced to cancel sessions, let other people do things for me and then relax. In general, workers are good at taking the day off when they are not feeling right. Why are we proprietors not giving ourselves the same?

I would like to inform you that you, the valued small business owner, are not a computer and that you too deserve time off to relax and enjoy. I urge you to listen and value your body and its strength.

Company processes Let me just talk about programs here for a minute, and how it makes it easier to have a day off when they are in operation.

When I owned my travel agency I was able to go and come as I wished. I might take a day, a week or even a month off, much required. I urge you to record the most important business procedures and make them open for everyone else to monitor so that you too can experience a day of illness, or better yet a day of wellness!

business coaching bad homburg
personal coaching near bad homburg
business coaching akademie
business coaching rhein main gebiet
mehr leichtigkeit im business
business coaching academy
business coach finden bad homburg
business coach werden bad homburg
When was the last time you call in sick to have taken a day off?
I urge you to think of what your business would be like if it operated independently of you, especially though you are the ONLY one operating in your organization. Talk of how you could receive the same money and either get someone else implementing your program, or set up your job where you don't need to be there 365 days a year physically.

If you don't think who does for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment